1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water damages the fiber
2. Never scrub the hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use a blow dryer. If in a rush, use the cold setting on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide tooth comb working from the bottom towards the top
5. If hair gets fuzzy, use sheen spray- then comb
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry